As the IT Director your role encompasses the management of the information technology side for your organization. A part of the IT Directors duties includes developing standardization across the organization's business units and groups by applying set policies and procedures.
Centralization and standardization allow organizations to quickly respond to business needs. As senior management requests visualization of business data from various sources, ITracker provides a single source of truth for operations data.
Single Source of Truth:
- Centralized data capture
- Zero maintenance, secure portal
- Tableau and PowerBi Integration
- Active Directory and Single Sign On support
- 24/7 Award winning support team
Data from ITracker can be easily integrated into existing data warehouses and incorporated into corporate reporting tools like Tableau and Power BI. The centralization allows all corporate locations to capture operational data from one single portal while allowing for local control and customization.
On Prem or Cloud - your choice
ITracker is completely web based and does not require client installation. Single sign on and Active Directory integration are supported removing the need to manage additional passwords.
ITracker can be implemented in high availability environments ensuring the system is always available for your teams and for reporting.
- Digitalization of SOP for processes and workflows
- Targeted reporting of all discrepancy including on-air discrepancies and informational data
- Integrated Ticketing including time-based ticket escalation
- Integrated shift reporting and summary including the ability to customize summary for different business units
- Service management support for assets and equipment with searchable knowledge base
- Support for monitoring and change requests including an integrated approval process
Centralize, Standardize, and Capture
ITracker helps broadcasters track the on-air integrity of multiple network programming feeds and easily capture adverse effects along with information notes.
ITracker allows the organization to configure the system and capture forms to fit the operations needs including digitizing their operating procedures.
Data capture is provided using concise drop-down options that minimize operator errors.
Roles Based Security and Access
Though centralized, ITracker still allows the organization to easily restrict access to the data based on the affiliate and the user’s role.
User can restrict to specific sites and even specific drop-down options based on their site’s operational procedures.
Flexible Reporting and Analytics
ITracker makes for easy reporting with automatic reports that can be targeted specifically for the affiliate.
Reports can be in a variety of formats including PDF, HTML, CSV, Word, Excel and XML.
ITracker’s dashboards and analytics provide easy to use interface to gather knowledge from operations activities.
The trending and analysis provide the means for process monitoring and implementation of improvements.
Contact us today for a free demo to see how ITracker can help streamline your operations.